Friday, March 21, 2008

the next marth stewart

So I have been just waiting for an excuse to try these darling little things. So finally Whitney's birthday rolled around and I busted out the cake pops.. I obviously couldn't execute the directions as described.. so they turned into balls instead of cute cupcakes. Oh well. Nobody thought they tasted good anyway. So I was left with all these cake pops in my fridge.
And as luck would have it... they tasted better with age. So I got to enjoy all the cake pops myself. I just went to Bakerella to get the picture of her cupcakes and found out they going to be featured on Martha Stewart on April 3rd. So maybe I can learn how to make them the right way!

2 comments:

Farley Smiles said...

Are you saying you made those ones in the second picture, because if you did they are still really cute or at least cuter than anything I would even attempt!!

[dene'] said...

I have been wanting to try these too!