Wednesday, October 15, 2008

proof

I never like to throw the kids' crafts away.. but nor do I like to store them in every nook & cranny of our house. So, I figure, if I get a picture for posterity, and to remind myself in years to come that I did play with my children.... once something breaks of finds its way into "file 13" there has been no long term harm done. Usually when we make things I tell the kids what we're making and we follow my directions, this time I just gave them popscicle sticks and glue and they were in heaven! Among my favorite creations were Ella's model of herself and Dallin's 4 wing-fighter.

2 comments:

WhitJ said...

Sand, this is a big step for you as far as having no directions! I love what they came up with all on their own.

karis stapley said...

Sandra, you inspire me to get creative. I need to remember your cute kid craft ideas to do with Cole when he's a lil bigger.