Thursday, March 12, 2009

a + a = trouble

These girls are just something else!
This is pretty typical of Allison and Auburn. I will get one out of the tub and dress her and by the time I go back to get the next one… they’re back together in the bath.

The twins had their 18 month check up and waiting for the doctor had me in stitches! The girls were running around and under the exam table, pulling the paper off the table etc. They were just giggling their mischievous giggles and I was desperately trying to think of anything to keep them off the floor yet out of all the drawers and cupboards. I couldn't think of anything.

Allison and Auburn LOVE to empty out my dirty clothes basket. Auburn came out last week with 8 layers of clothes she had adorned herself in… dirty T-shirts, underwear, garments, and pajamas. Lovely.

This is our daily life.

4 comments:

WhitJ said...

Those twins seem like a piece of cake! I can't wait to spend the summer with those two.

Heather Bower said...

I don't know if I could handle it. They are way cute. In your house. :) I love the picture of her in the bath though I'd want to kill her, but she looked adorable. :)

Kristin Coppee said...

I ALMOST have twins. My girls are 15 months apart and everyone thinks they're twins because they're nearly the same height. Mine TRY to do the bath trick. Luckily I've caught them every time so far (knock on wood). I usually just call out for my husband and make him take one of them while I wash up the other. We have to tag team them!

karis stapley said...

Just little balls of energy like their mom! :)
Crazy, cute!