Thursday, February 14, 2008

valentine's day



I know it's been 9 months since my last post... I could have had another baby in that time! (with my track record, I'm surprised I didn't!) But this year I would like to be better at journaling our family's escapades... starting today.
The kids were so coordinating I thought that would merit a photo shoot.
Note to self... it doesn't matter how cute they look.. photo shoots where you are out-numbered 4 to 1 is never a good idea. BUT... I have a memory of today on my blog.. thus I am able to check something off my list.
Now I am off to deliver Valentines!

4 comments:

Farley Smiles said...

I'm so happy to see a post and your cute kids! I check your blog every once in a while, wondering how it is going with your twins! I hope you have a fun Valentine's Day!

Liz said...

I just received the cutest Valentine card ever in the mail!! You are amazing.
Anyways, I thought maybe Sandra wrote a post on her blog, and you did!!
Your family is dang cute.
Do you know what the other women in our old ward is up to? I haven't been able to stay in contact with them. Our families have grown so much since we first met each other, then again we were newly weds. Remember those days. Take care and happy to see you posting.

Shannon said...

Lookie who is back to the blogging world! Welcome back Sandra. You have a very cute family and I can't believe the time that has flown by since seeing the pictures of your baby twins on this blog. They are so cute!! You look fabulous as well! Good to see some pictures of your family...happy valentines day to you guys too...thanks so much for the valentine in the mail it was very sweet.

[dene'] said...

Welcome back to the blogging world. It was so great to get your card. Your family is adorable. I hope you are doing well and surviving being out numbered...I can't imagine twins.