Friday, February 22, 2008

happy birthday ella

This is how Ella's morning started. Her bib says it all.
Moody. Cranky. Adorable. Luckily Grandma stopped by. She gave her a birthday card that sings "I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream..." from Sleeping Beauty. Have you ever wondered how many times you could open one of those cards and hear the lovely recorded tune over and over and over before the batteries actually died and gave you some peace and quiet? Let me tell you.. more than a couple hundred. But after day 6 of "walking with you once upon a dream" it gave up the ghost. Thanks Mom! I'm not big on characters of any kind... so Ella's idea of having a 'My Little Pony' cake about made me nauseous. But.. look at those big brown eyes... could you say no to them? My Little Pony cake it is!
Ella has such darling friends. They were being attacked by the boys and had to run and hide together in the corner. You can see the look of terror in Ella's face!
Get used to it girls!

My little Ella is something else. She has more personality in her little pinky than most in their whole body. Troy & I find ourselves constantly shaking our heads thinking, "What have we got ourselves into?" She's just a sassy little thing and we wouldn't have her any other way!

happy birthday ella bella!

No comments: